We currently install EV Chargers for EV car owners and business
premises in Wrexham, Chester and surrounding areas.
By installing an EV Charging point at your home or workplace you can not only take advantage of the financial incentive to do so but also do your bit to reduce CO2 in the atmosphere and make this a better world for our children and their children to live in.
What is the OLEV Grant?
To provide encouragement for people to purchase electric vehicles and help reduce CO2 emissions, the government is providing up to £500 towards the cost of installing an electric vehicle charger on your home or work premises.
You are entitled to apply for this grant as long as you can meet the following criteria:
- Your Installer is Accredited.
- You have off-street parking.
- Your property is within the UK.
- Your vehicle is eligible for the grant.
- You are the registered keeper or primary user of the vehicle after 1 April 2015.
- You can provide evidence that you own or lease an electric vehicle (even if you haven’t received the vehicle).
How does it work?
Your Local EV Charging Experts
Book Your Fitting
Use our simple online booking service or call us on 01978 664757 to book your fitting. We’ll even apply for the OLEV grant on your behalf.
We visit your home or commercial property to install your EV Charger. Fitting takes approximately 3 hours and then we’ll show you how it all works.
Charge Your Vehicle
Charge your vehicle and enjoy all the benefits of electric motoring. We also offer a warranty on all EV chargers we install for your peace of mind.